Chocho Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate and peanut butter are a classic combination, but not always a nutritious one. Sweetened with honey and vanilla, these Chocho Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are great on the go and packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, and amino acids from Chocho.
- 1 ½ cups of Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein (we used Vanilla)
- ½ cup of natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of honey or maple syrup (use maple syrup to make these vegan)
- ¾-1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. of coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- Melt 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Combine Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein, salt, peanut butter, honey or maple syrup, and melted coconut oil in a large bowl. It will be thick, so use your hands to combine all ingredients. (You can add a bit more coconut oil if it’s too dry.)
- Add chocolate chips and mix again with your hands.
- Press the mixture into a small pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top if desired, and refrigerate for an hour.
- Cut into squares, and enjoy!