Makes 1 1/2 cups or 6 servings
- Four scoops (about 1 level cup) Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein, Original
- ⅔ cups water, plus more if needed
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley for serving (optional)
- Combine tahini, lemon juice and zest into a food processor and blend for one minute, scraping the sides if necessary.
- Add Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein, water, garlic, olive oil, and ground cumin, and blend until no lumps are left.
- If too thick, add about 1 tsp of water at a time and blend until desired consistency.
- Add salt to taste and blend.
- Serve and drizzle with olive oil and parsley (optional).