These no-bake Chocho Protein Bites take about five minutes to put together and can be stored in the refrigerator so you always have a quick protein boost when you need one. They can be sweetened with honey or maple syrup for a vegan-friendly treat.
- 1 ½ cups of Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein (Cacao)
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. of coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- Toppings: Chocolate hazelnut spread and peanut butter
- Melt 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Combine Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein, salt, peanut butter, honey or maple syrup, and melted coconut oil in a large bowl. Use your hands to combine all ingredients. (Add a bit more coconut oil if it’s too dry.)
- Roll mixture 1.5-inch balls and place on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt a few tablespoons of chocolate hazelnut spread and peanut butter, drizzle on top, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
Back to Journal