Pumpkin is a great source of vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants, so when you combine it with the powerful nutrients in Mikuna, you’re looking at a whole lot of whole food nutrition from a sweet breakfast classic. These Chocho Pumpkin waffles are delicious, gluten-free, and easy to make. Just grab the ingredients below and make sure you have a waffle iron!
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 20g of Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein
- 1 Tbsp. of tapioca flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon and pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp. of kosher salt
- 2 eggs, or egg replacement equivalent
- 3/4 cup of almond milk (add more if needed)
- 1 Tbsp. of ghee
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract (optional)
Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl first, and then add dry ingredients.
For an added touch of fun, use a fun waffle iron shape!
To make the meal clean and sweet, add a bit of honey or maple syrup and some fresh fruit.