A rich, decadent twist on the classic Nutella, Chocho-tella is perfect spread on toast with fresh berries, or drizzled on Chocho Oat Cakes for a sweet breakfast or late-night treat.
- ½ cup Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein Original
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ⅝ cup agave syrup
- ⅞ cup hazelnut milk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk Original Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein, cacao powder, and salt together until well combined.
- Slowly pour the hazelnut milk into the mixture while you continue to whisk.
- Next, whisk in the agave syrup and coconut oil.
- With a spatula, scrape the Chocho-tella into a glass jar and store in the fridge.
Store your Chocho-tella in the fridge overnight before use, in order to allow it to thicken up and make it spreadable!