- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1.5 cups light brown sugar
- 4 vegan egg replacer eggs
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups Mikuna Vanilla Chocho Superfood Protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- In a large bowl combine coconut oil and light brown sugar, mix well.
- Add in vegan egg replacer and vanilla and mix.
- Add in and mix together Mikuna Vanilla Chocho Superfood Protein, baking soda, and salt.
- Finally, fold in the oats and vegan chocolate chips until well combined.
- Scoop into 1-2 inch balls onto a lined baking sheet and flatten the balls slightly (this helps them bake evenly).
- Bake at 375°F for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!