¼ cup of coconut flour
⅓ cup of Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein
1 tsp. of cinnamon
¼ tsp. of nutmeg
¾ tsp. of baking powder
½ tsp. of xanthan gum
¼ tsp. of salt
1.5 Tbsp. of melted coconut oil
1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
¾ cup of pumpkin purée
¼ cup of monk fruit syrup
2 Tbsp. of granulated Swerve Natural Sweetener
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut flour, Chocho protein powder, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, xanthan gum, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, mix pumpkin purée, monk fruit syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and Swerve sweetener.
- Gradually stir in dry coconut/protein powder mix into the large bowl of wet ingredients until fully mixed together.
- Cover dough and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Optional: Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Roll dough pieces into small balls and flatten to about 1-inch diameter and place on a baking sheet at least 1-2 inches apart. These cookies do not really expand in the oven, so they don’t need to be far apart. (This recipe should make about 13 cookies.)
- Bake for 15 minutes for soft cookies.