4 ½ cups of milk (oat milk preferred)
6 oz. of dark chocolate (we used Theo chocolate)
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2 ½ tablespoons of Chocho
1 bag of marshmallows (regular or vegan)
Graham crackers for garnish (regular or gluten-free)
- Simmer milk on low.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk sugar, vanilla extract, and Chocho into the milk.
- Whisk in melted chocolate until fully combined.
- Pour the hot chocolate into mugs.
- Place ¼ cup marshmallows each on top of hot chocolate.
- Remove one rack from the oven to make enough room for the mugs, and turn the oven on low broil. Place a baking sheet in the oven.
- Place mugs on top of the baking sheet, and broil until browned.
- Remove mugs from the oven using a towel or oven mitt.
- Garnish with crushed graham crackers.
- Let cool for five minutes, and serve.
Makes four servings.