Papayas are often found in small fruit stands or villages on the way up to the mountains of Ecuador. When you get to the mountains, it is very common that one of the first things someone offers you as part of their hospitality is a ‘batido’ of blackberry’s, strawberries or Papaya. Here is one of our favorite recipes: an Ecuadorian Papaya smoothie with Chocho protein. A simple yet delicious and easy on the go recipe to get your morning started to get you hydrated and energized.
- One Large Papaya
- ½ Cup of Organic Coconut Water
- Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein Original - 1 Scoop
- Set up Blender - We like Vitamix
- Cut the papayas in half and remove the seeds.
- Add ½ Cup of Organic Coconut Water
- Add 1 Scoop of Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein Powder Original