These chocho energy balls make a perfect pre workout bite, mid day munch, or breakfast on the go. Infused with caffeine from cold brew and packed with protein from chocho, these balls are pure bliss. They are also easily customized. If you want energy balls with bonus healthy fats and fiber, roll the balls in coconut. For an extra dose of omegas go for the hemp seeds. If you want some extra caffeine and an antioxidant crunch, roll the balls in cacao nibs. Whatever toppings you go for, be sure to place these little guys in the fridge after preparation so that they become firm and truffle like.
- 1 ¼ cup pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup Original Chocho Protein
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee
- 1 ½ cups shredded coconut
- 1 ½ cups hemp seeds
- 1 ½ cups cacao nibs
- Soak the dates in the cold brew for 30 minutes
- Add the soaked dates with cold brew and Original Chocho Protein into a food processor and blend until smooth, if mixture is too wet then add more chocho or too dry then add more cold brew
- Roll mixture into about 1 inch balls
- Have desired toppings (coconut, hemp seeds, and cacao nibs) on different plates
- Roll the balls with the desired toppings (coconut, hemp seeds, or cacao)
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!